Adams Flea & Tick Carpet & Home Spray
- KILLS MULTIPLE PESTS: Kills fleas, flea larvae, ticks, roaches, ants*, spiders, cockroaches, silverfish, sowbugs, and other listed pests
- QUICK-KILLING ACTION: Stops hatching flea larvae from developing into adult fleas for 7 months
- NO FUSS, NO MESS: Spray leaves no lingering odor, stains, or sticky mess.
- LARGE COVERAGE AREA: Treats 2,000 square feet
- USE INDOORS AND OUTDOORS: Use on carpets, rugs, upholstery, pet bedding, furniture, drapes, around doors, windows, baseboards, in the garage or kennel
Read the entire label prior to use. Use strictly in accordance with all label precautions and directions. To treat carpet and other areas of suspected flea infestation, hold container upside down 2-3 feet from surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Using a sweeping motion, apply a light uniform spray to all surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and on and around all pet resting areas. Apply to infested areas such as pet beds and pet resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, under the edges of rugs and floor coverings, between and under cushions of upholstered furniture and other areas where fleas may be present. A light misting is all that is required to control fleas and flea larvae. Use care when applying to hardwood floors and only use a light misting to those areas. Reapply in 14 days, if necessary.Storage
Do not store near heat or open flame. Store in cool, dry area way from children.
- Ants* (*except Pharaoh and Carpenter ants)
- Carpet beetles
- Bed bugs
- Flour beetles
- Grain beetles
- House dust mites
- Spiders (included Black widow, Brown Recluse)