Adams Yard & Garden Spray
Adams Yard & Garden Spray kills 60+ insects, including fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and ants. It can be used on lawns, trees, shrubs, roses, flowers, and flower gardens. It can also be sprayed outdoors around the home, such as porches, patios, window frames, and other areas where pests congregate. It provides up to 4 weeks of pest control, and one 32-oz bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet. It's easy-to-use; simply attach a garden hose to the end of the sprayer.
- KILLS 60+ INSECTS: Including fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and ants
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 4 weeks of control
- TOTAL YARD CARE: Use on lawns, trees, shrubs, roses, and flower gardens
- COMPLETE YARD DEFENSE: 32-oz bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet
- EASY-TO-USE: Just attach to any garden hose and begin spraying
1. Make sure Knob Control lever is in the OFF position. Shake well before attaching to hose.
2. Turn water on at faucet, aim nozzle toward lawn and turn Knob Control lever to ON to begin spraying.
3. When finished, push Control lever to OFF position from opposite side. Return Knob and faucet to OFF position. Discharge residual water by turning ON and OFF again. Store out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame.
Permethrin 2.5%, OTHER INGREDIENTS 97.5%
- Deer ticks
- Flea eggs