Adams Flea & Tick Indoor Fogger
- LONG-LASTING: Provides 7 months of flea protection
- KILLS MORE THAN FLEAS: Also kills ants, spiders, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, and more
- TOTAL PROTECTION: One 3-oz fogger covers 375 square feet
- NO MESS: Non-staining, no unpleasant odor, and easy-to-use
- USE IN: Homes, bedrooms, indoor kennels
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Before activating, keeping at arm's length, point top of can away from face and press down actuator tab to lock into position and release fogging action. Do not inhale the spray mist. Set fogger in an upright position on chair or table covered with newspapers or paper towels and leave premises immediately. Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit, or other structure immediately. KEEP TREATED AREA CLOSED.
DO NOT RE-ENTER FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS. Keeping treated area sealed for a longer period will enhance fogger performance. Use enclosed Door Hang Tag to mark the time when reentry is permitted (at least two hours after the start time).Storage
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat and open flame and preferably in a locked storage area inaccessible to children and pets.
- Carpet beetles
- Confused Flour beetles
- Fruit flies
- House flies
- Saw-Toothed grain beetles
- Stable flies
- Yellow Jackets