Adams Carpet Powder with Linalool and Nylar
- PEST CONTROL: Kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and flea larvae.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE: Starts working on contact and kills all stages of the flea life cycle.
- LONG LASTING CONTROL: Breaks the flea life cycle and controls re-infestation for up to 365 days.
- TREATS 1-2 ROOMS: One 16oz container treats up to 400 square feet.
- FRESH CITRUS SCENT: Freshens home with pleasant citrus fragrance and eliminates deep-down pet odors.
Shake well before using. Carpets: Shake powder evenly across surface. Brush lightly with broom to force powder deep into carpet where fleas and their larvae exist. Wait at least 60 minutes before (lightly) vacuuming to remove visible surface powder. For maximum efficacy, delay vacuuming for up to 24 hours. Upholstery: Remove loose cushions. Sprinkle along creases and into corners. Brush lightly to work powder into folds and creases. Vacuum to remove visible powder on surfaces. Do not use on exposed fabric without first testing on a hidden surface for effects on color (staining) or texture. If powder adheres to a spot, brush out and vacuum that area immediately. When emptying vacuum bag after use, wrap contents or disposable bag in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash. Treat pets with a registered flea and tick control product prior to re-entry.
Store in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets.
- Flea larvae
- Flea eggs